Magma Shuttle Magma Shuttle

Fun little diversion. Good difficulty curve, good hitboxes on the asteroids. I scored 809 - determined to make 1,000.

The Hole The Hole

Doesn't seem to be working properly; I couldn't get any of the controls to respond.

Squid Jumper I Squid Jumper I

An inspired little diversion - I say keep working at this. More details, animation etc. Being able to double-jump off surfaces is inspired.

Speakin' of - could use a quick tutorial before the game begins.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Excessive fun

Fantastic game... I got to 5,995 feet on the last ramp in 22 days >_<...

SpaceShooter SpaceShooter

Pretty good

But instead of the IHJK, set it to what most people are used to, that is WASD.

Or the arrow keys, either way.

No glitches that I could see, and Im sure you've heard enough about sound, so...

Moar!

Defend Your Keg! Defend Your Keg!

Fast-paced and hardcore.

I got to level 15 and score of 56,600. Goddamn, it got damn hard. Them thirsty pricks were suckin my keg like nothing else, it was like the whole college was after it.

Harcore game. Nice and easy for noobs at the start, but it gets harder nicely. I approve! Loved it.

DCK: Drunk Klunk DCK: Drunk Klunk

Oh, such the win!

I could hardly hold my mouse for laughing. Cycon, my man, you have done it again. I love your work, all of it! :D

This game was great, and I honestly cant find a single flaw. Well fucking done, man.

One problem I have with your stuff is I cant right-click and hit play, forward, back, zoom in/out, quality etc. Why is this?

Anyway...good show and much love.

Exmortis Exmortis

Creepy shit

Very frightening stuff. It takes a lot to scare me, A LOT, and you have me genuinely scared.

The way the plot unfolded was excellent. And ignore all those fucks who tell you to brighten it. It's perfect the way it is. Every single room had me fearing for my sanity whenever I clicked on it, and I was tempted to click the game off at some points, but I kept at it.

Congratulations. Congratulations on your first movie becoming one of my favourites, althought this is somewhat VERY similar to 'Found Lost', in my favourites...

Hm.

Later,
- Marco

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Im just...

In awe. Absolute awe. This is the single greatest thing ever to grace my eyeballs and my computer.

I didnt know something of this MAGNATUDE could be made using Flash!

You are the true king of the portal.

This...this is ROYALTY of Flash movies.

Graphics: Perfect. Style: Perfect. Sound: Perfect. Violence: Perfectly balanced. Interactivity: Perfect. Humor: Perfect.

Words cannot describe how much rocking this does. It rocks my socks. They're rocking now. Im scared...

I love you. Have my babies. Or my mom's. NOW!

- Shadow

Spank the bitch! Spank the bitch!

Mmmm